10 items that will save you time in the kitchen!
We all know how much of a struggle it can be to find time to prepare meals and make sure the kitchen is in order. But with the right kitchen tools and gadgets, you can make meal prepping and tidying up a breeze! Here are 10 items that will cut your time in the kitchen!
1. Hard-Boiled Egg Cooker $15.99! This makes boiling eggs so much faster and easier! No more waiting on the water to boil then waiting for the eggs to cook. I love mine and always cook my eggs like this now!
2. Onion Chopper $22.95! This will take you less than a minute to chop an onion whereas manually chopping seems to take forever and you're crying by the end.....literally. I've used one of these since my college days which I hate to admit has been a while.
3. Herb Scissors $11.99! Do you have chopping cilantro and parsley? Me too. The herb scissors slice your time in half.
4. Air Fryer $69.99! I still know people without air fryers, so I had to include this. Not only does it save you time but it's great for heating up leftovers that normally get mushy in the microwave but crispy in the air fryer.
5. Lemon Squeezer $14.99! I was late to the game on this one. This saves you so much time and also helps you get the most juice out of your lemons or limes.
6. Air Fryer Filters $8.99! Another one I just discovered and my most exciting kitchen find recently. Now you don't have to clean your air fryer every time or like me wait a month until it's nasty to clean. I haven't had to clean my air fryer in almost 2 months because of these!
Square air fryer filters $16.99: https://a.co/d/1Gv1BzF
Silicone air fryer filters $21.99: https://a.co/d/fmdb3dr
7. Salad Spinner $34.49! Anyone else get super annoyed using your whole paper towel roll to dry off your lettuce!?
8. Pressure cooker $129.95! Cook meals up to 70% times faster with a pressure cooker! Did you know that you can also use it as a slow cooker?? I didn't! This is a must have.
Other options: Instant Pot $99.99 https://a.co/d/8kJ72IB
Moss & Stone Pressure Cooker $82.99 https://a.co/d/8kJ72IB
9. Defrosting Tray $32.95! This is one of the coolest things I've found on Amazon. Basically, the aluminum material on the plate extracts cold from the food. So cool! This is actually healthier than soaking it in water or using the microwave.
10. Rice Cooker $24.99! I haven't cooked rice on the stove in probably 5 years and I probably won't ever again lol! Mainly because I'm impatient. I love the rice cooker because you can set it and forget it and don't have to check on it and stir it every 5 minutes. But if you buy the pressure cooker I mentioned above, it works as a rice cooker as well! This one is just cheaper!
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Check out other great kitchen finds!